If your surveyor didn’t looked properly..
..let’s put them under the microscope
When you trust and pay someone to carry out a survey for you, you expect them to do the job properly. Especially when you consider what’s at stake.
If you feel that your surveyor’s advice fell short of the professional standards you expected and that they failed to disclose defects that are expensive to resolve or that they provided valuations which are either too high or low causing you to suffer a loss, then let us have a detailed inspection of just what they’ve been up to.
The most common examples of surveyor’s professional negligence are:
- failing to inspect the property properly
- failing to observe obvious visible defects in the property
- failing to make sufficient enquiries
- producing an inadequate or defective report
- failing to warn of matters which require further investigation
- failing to correctly value the property
You have nothing to lose by contacting us to establish if you have a case or not, as our initial consultation is free of charge.